Competition Experts Accounts
In order to access the features of the Competition Experts Platform, you may have to create your account with Competition Experts. You agree and confirm that you will never use another User’s account nor provide access to your account to any third-party. When creating your account, you confirm that the information so provided is accurate and complete. Further, you agree that you are solely responsible for the activities that occur on your account, and you shall keep your account password secure and not share the same with anyone. You must notify Competition Experts immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. At no point in time will Competition Experts be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you shall solely be liable for the losses caused to Competition Experts or others due to such unauthorized use, if any. Competition Experts takes no responsibility for any User Content that is uploaded on the Competition Experts Platform, and further, the User shall be solely responsible for his or her own actions in utilizing such User Content and availing the Competition Experts Platform provided herein.
Access, Permissions and Restrictions
Competition Experts hereby grants you permission to access and use the Competition Experts Platform as set forth in these Terms and Conditions, provided that:
1. You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Competition Experts Platform or the content without Competition Experts prior written authorization.
2. You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Competition Experts Platform.
3. You agree not to access content of any other User through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the Competition Experts Platform itself.
4. You agree not to use the Competition Experts Platform for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain Competition Experts prior written approval:
- the sale of access to the Competition Experts Platform;
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Competition Experts Platform or content; or
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page or website that provide similar Competition Experts Platform as that of Competition Experts.
1. You agree to receive installs and updates from time to time from Competition Experts. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the Competition Experts Platform and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates (and permit Competition Experts to deliver these to you) as part of your use of the Competition Experts Platform.
2. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Competition Experts Platform in a manner that sends more request messages to Competition Experts servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Competition Experts grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Competition Experts reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases at any time with or without providing any notice in this regard. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Competition Experts Platform, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Competition Experts Platform (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any Users of the Competition Experts Platform with respect to User Content.
3. You may post reviews, comments and other content; send other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringement of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any other form of spam. Further, you give Competition Experts limited, royalty free, worldwide, non-exclusive license to use the User Content and communication in developing its Competition Experts Platform and in any of its marketing or promotional activities.
4. In your use of the Competition Experts Platform, you will at all times comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
5. Competition Experts reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Competition Experts Platform at any time with or without notice at its sole discretion.